Note: only iOS devices support sending as an alias from POP/IMAP mailboxes.
This article describes how to use Send As An Alias feature on a mobile device.
- Navigate to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > select your POP/IMAP account.
- Tap on account name.
- Tap on Email.
- Tap on Add Another Email.
- Type the alias you want to use. Then tap the Return key on your keyboard.
- Now alias is listed under Email addresses section below primary email address. Tap Account to save changes and go back.
- Tap Done.
- When composing an email, tap the CC/BCC, From field > tap From field again > switch to an alias by swiping up or down.