My Services is a web-based management tool designed specifically for mailbox owners.
Rather than asking system administrators to change mailbox settings, My Services allows email users to manage certain mailbox settings on their own via a web interface.
Using My Services, each user can:
- Download Microsoft Outlook for Windows, or Entourage or Outlook for Mac users (available only if your plan includes Outlook/Entourage)
- Edit email delivery options
- Manage Fax via Email accounts
- Change their password
In order for system administrators to maintain control of the company’s mailboxes, My Services allows administrators to manage the level of control each user has over their personal account.
To access My Services Control Panel:
- Navigate to My Services in a web browser. Choose My Services tab and enter your Exchange Hosting email address and password to log in.
Note: Unified login page is compatible with following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer v. 9 and later
You can access My Services portal for any mailbox type, Exchange mailbox or POP/IMAP mailbox.
- If you want to manage settings for your Exchange mailbox follow the instructions in the Knowledge Base article for your version of Exchange:
How can I manage my Exchange mailbox using My Services?
- If you want to manage settings for your POP/IMAP mailbox follow the instructions in the Knowledge Base article on How Can I Manage My POP/IMAP Mailbox Using My Services (Exchange Hosting)?.