- SIP ALG is enabled by default on this device and there is no option to disable it. This causes intermittent one-way audio at the start of calls, phones calls to fail to voicemail, transfer failures, and other strange phone issues.
- The DHCP DNS servers cannot be changed from the default DNS servers. They often take too long to respond to the Polycom phone DNS lookup requests. This causes phones to stop registering intermittently, causing call and feature failures.
- Buy a Recommended Router.
- Call the router manufacturer or your IT to setup the new router.
- Smarsh Hosted Services cannot setup the new router for you, but your IT or the manufacturer of your new router can help you.
- They will need to move settings from the old to the new router to ensure your computers and other devices on the network work properly.
- Call Comcast and have them bridge the Technicolor to your new router.