This article describes how to backup QuickBooks File Backup. QuickBooks files have a flat-base format and they are being changed frequently. As a workaround, it is possible to set up automatic backup of QuickBooks and point the backup files to a specific folder under ShareSync.
- Go to File menu > Save Copy or Backup. The Save Copy or Backup window opens.
- Select Backup Copy > click Next
- If you haven't already done so, click Options to set your backup defaults (such as where you want to save your local backup)> click Next.
- Select Change Location or Use this Location.
- Click Next.
- Click Save it now and schedule future backups or Only schedule future backups> click Next.
- Select the Save backup copy automatically when I close my company file every [number] times box.
- Enter a number in the field provided > click Finish.
For more instructions read the QuickBooks
The folder with the backup of QuickBooks files can be synced to the ShareSync. You can create a folder under My ShareSync > New > Folder.
After the folder is created, you can upload the QuickBooks backups and ensure that the backup data is synced with the cloud. Read the Knowledge Base article on ShareSync: Backup Policy (Admin Guide) for more information.