Passwords for Account Contacts (Administrators) must meet complexity requirements.
Default password policy settings:
- Minimum password length is nine (9) characters.
- Password complexity is enabled. The password must contain characters from three (3) of the following five (5) categories:
- English uppercase letters (A-Z)
- English lowercase letters (a-z)
- Numbers (0-9)
- Special characters (e.g. ! $ # %)
- Unicode characters that do not fall into one of the above categories (e.g., a Japanese character or Russian letter)
- Password expires in 1 year (365 days) after password change.
Note: the first password expiration notification is sent 5 days before the expiration date.
Note: Account Contact login is locked after seven (7) unsuccessful login attempts. It is unlocked automatically after 30 minutes, or by another administrator with Contact Manager role.