This article describes Office Apps installation and Sign In process. Read Knowledge Base article on How to Sign In to Office Apps On ActiveSync Devices? for instructions on how to set up and sign in on mobile devices.
- Install Office Apps for Windows
In toOffice Apps for Windows
- Install Office Apps for Mac
- Installation Errors
- Switch Accounts and Sign Out
- Download Office Apps. Read Knowledge Base article on
Office Apps End User Download Instructions And System Requirements for more details.
- Run the .EXE file, and allow it to download and install office to your computer.
- Wait until Office completes installation.
Note: Office Activation will be done after the installation.
- The installation is completed. Click Done to exit the installer.
You will now want to sign
- Open the App. It would ask you to Activate Office. If it did not ask, click on Sign
In toGet Most of out of Office in the right-top corner.
- Type in your Office Apps login > Next.
- Type in your Office Apps password > Sign In.
Read Microsoft Office tutorials and watch videos for more information about Apps for Windows:
- Download Office Apps. Read Knowledge Base article on Office Apps End User Download Instructions And System Requirements for more details.
- Run .DMG file installer.
- Follow the installation steps.
- Accept the License Agreement and enter your Mac password.
- Specify Install Location for Office and follow further installation steps.
Note: it is not possible to install Office Apps together with Office 2015. In order to install Office
Read Microsoft Office tutorials and watch videos for more information about Apps for Mac:
We Found a Problem
We found a problem! indicates you already have some Microsoft products installed which prevent Office Apps to be installed. Remove specified programs or download another version of Office Apps (e.g. 32-bit instead of 64-bit).
Read Microsoft Office article on Why can’t I start my Office 2013 application? if you face any issues after the installation.
Please Free Up Some Disk Space
Please free up some disk space indicates you do not have enough disk space available for installation. Free some disk space to continue.
Read Microsoft Office support article on Troubleshoot Office installation with Office 365 for business if you face any other issues.
Note: after the
Office allows you to connect few accounts to one Office package. In order to add second account click on Switch Account > Add Account > follow Sign In steps described above.
To Sign Out of Office click on Switch Account > Sign Out > Sign Out next to necessary account > confirm Sign Out action.
You will get a prompt >click on Yes to Sign out.
If you don't have access to a device but you want to sign out of Office, you may manage devices by logging to your Microsoft account.
- Log in using your Office Apps credentials.
- On the Home page choose "Other install options" from the drop-down list.
- Navigate to "View apps & devices".
- Sign out of Office on old devices.