This article applies to Exchange 2013/2016 accounts.
Note: Skype for Bussines Mobile is not compatible with any earlier Lync Server versions (i.e., if your account is hosted on Exchange 2007/2010, Skype for business mobile will not connect). Domains that were recently upgraded from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2016 are still using Lync 2010 servers which are not compatible with Skype for Business Mobile.
To set up iOS device:
- Install Skype for Business Mobile
- Launch application and input the following settings:
- Sign-in Address: enter the address of the mailbox you want to set up
- Password: mailbox password
- Go to Advanced Options and use the following:
- Username: email address of the mailbox you want to set up
- Auto-Detect Server: OFF
- Input External Discovery URL and Internal Discovery URL. You can find them:
- for admins: CONTROL PANEL > Services > Skype For Bussiness > Instructions
- for users: My Services > Collobaration&File Management > Skype for Business
- Tap Sign-in button