This article applies to Exchange 2013/2016 accounts.
Note: Skype for Bussines Mobile is not compatible with any earlier Lync Server versions (i.e., if your account is hosted on Exchange 2007/2010, Skype for business mobile will not connect).
To set up iOS device:
- Install Skype for Business Mobile
- Launch application and input the following settings:
- Sign-in Address: enter the address of the mailbox you want to set up
- Password: mailbox password
- Go to Advanced Options and use the following:
- Username: email address of the mailbox you want to set up
- Auto-Detect Server: OFF
- Input External Discovery URL and Internal Discovery URL. You can find them:
- for admins: CONTROL PANEL > Services > Skype For Bussiness > Instructions
- for users: My Services > Collobaration&File Management > Skype for Business
- Tap Sign-in button