This article describes the process of downloading of the Office Apps Installation Package.
In order to download Office Apps Installation Package, you need to login to My Services with your mailbox credentials and navigate to Downloads & Instructions Section.
On Downloads & Instructions page, select license type (Office Apps or Office Apps Pro Plus) that your Account Administrator assigned to you and the appropriate version of the software package. Click on the link to start the download.
Office Apps System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8
Note: 32-bit Office can be installed on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit Office can only be installed on 64-bit operating systems.
See about choosing to run 32-bit or 64-bit Office at Choose the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Office.
- Computer and processor: 1
GHZor faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit)/2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.
- Disk space: 3 gigabytes (GB)
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768
- Browsers: See what browsers you can use to get the best out of Office features at Supported browsers in Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus
Office 2016 for Mac System Requirements:
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Exchange server version: Exchange 2010 or later
Office 365 device limits:
- Up to 5 Windows or Mac computers
- Up to 5 ActiveSync tablets
- Up to 5 ActiveSync phones
Note: If you have reached the device limit for the Office Installation and need to deactivate one, follow the steps described in the article: How Do I Deactivate Devices Connected To Office?
Running Office 365 alongside other versions of Office (PC Only):
You can install Office 2013 alongside Office 2010 or the 2007 Microsoft Office system on Windows 7-based or Windows 8-based computers. This configuration is supported. However, for the best experience when you start to use Office 2013, we recommend that you uninstall any earlier version of Office. You can find more information about running Office 2013 alongside older versions in the article: How to run Office 2013 alongside an earlier version of Office?
Running Office 365 alongside other versions of Office (Mac only):
You can install Office 365 alongside Office 2011. This is supported, however not recommended. Office 365 cannot be installed together with Office 2016 for Mac.
Read Knowledge Base article on Office Apps Installation Instructions and Sign In/Out Process for further steps.
Note: Smarsh Hosted Services does not provide a separate Installation Package for Visio and Project programs, it is included in general Office Apps Installation Package.