In order to enable Office Apps login to CONTROL PANEL with your administrator's credentials and navigate to Services > Office Apps.
On the product page click on Get Started button.
Note: It might take up to 48 hours to enable the Office Apps service. The Office Apps account comes with one Office license.
After the service is enabled, you can download the software package from CONTROL PANEL > Services > Office Apps > Resources.
Office 365 System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8
- Computer and processor: 1 GHZ or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit)/2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality.
- Disk space: 3 gigabytes (GB)
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768
- Browsers: See what browsers you can use to get the best out of Office features at Supported browsers in Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus
Office 365 device limits:
- Up to 5 Windows or Mac computers.
- Up to 5 ActiveSync tablets or phones. Read Knowledge Base article on How to Sign In to Office Apps On ActiveSync Devices? for more details.
- Note: If you have reached the device limit for the Office Installation and need to deactivate one, follow the steps described in the article: How Do I Deactivate Devices Connected To Office?
Running Office 365 alongside other versions of Office (PC Only):
You can install Office 2016 alongside Office 2010 or the 2007 Microsoft Office system on Windows 7-based or Windows 8-based computers. This configuration is supported. However, for the best experience when you start to use Office 2016, we recommend that you uninstall any earlier version of Office.
For more information on end user downloads instructions have a look at the article: Office Apps End User Download Instructions And System Requirements