- Cannot disable DNS relay/proxy, causing intermittent registration failures on Polycom phones.
- Some models have SIP ALG enabled by default and it cannot be disabled.
- Replace the router with Recommended Router if you do not have one already.
- Smarsh Hosted Services cannot setup the new router for you, but your IT or the manufacturer of your new router can help you.
- They will need to move settings from the old to the new router to ensure your computers and other devices on your network work correctly.