To access CONTROL PANEL, you will need to enter your credentials and pass Two-factor authentication:
- Navigate to Account login page > For admins and enter your admin username and password
- Select one of the available authentication methods:
|DoubleSafe app: Push notification||Voice call||SMS text message||DoubleSafe app: One-time passcode||Google Authenticator|
|A version of a software||Android 4.03 and later, iOS 10.0 and later||n/a||n/a||Android 4.03 and later, iOS 10.0 and later||Android version 2.1, the latest operating system for an iOS device|
|Mobile phone signal||for installation||required||required||for installation||for installation|
- On the first login to $unite or ShareSync (after Two-factor Authentication has been enabled for you), you will be asked to download and set up DoubleSafe mobile app. The app is available for iOS and Android platforms.
- Enter the phone number and click Next:
- An SMS with the confirmation code will be sent to this number. Enter the code and click Confirm:
- Once the app is set up, push notification will be sent to your mobile device:
If you are not receiving Push notification click Resend push notification on this page.
- Click Allow to confirm login:
Note: click Deny to prevent unauthorized access attempts.
The code will be sent to the number you specified in a text message. Enter the code and click Next:
If you are not receiving the code click Resend the code on this page.
You will receive a phone call with the code to the number you specified. Enter the code and click Next:
If you are not receiving the call click Call me again on this page.
- Follow the steps above to download and set up DoubleSafe app for the first use
- Switch to the Code tab to obtain the one-time passcode:
- Enter the code from the DoubleSafe app and click Next:
- On the first login (after Two-factor Authentication has been enabled for you), you will be asked to download and set up the Google Authenticator mobile app
- Scan the QR code (during initial setup only) to obtain the verification code. Enter it into the Code field
Note: you need to have a barcode scanner app on your mobile device
- On every login, after you enter your credentials, you will need to open the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device to obtain a new verification code and enter it into the Code field.
Note: If you lose your mobile device, upgrade your OS or the Google Authenticator app is deleted from your device, reset Two-factor authentication through CONTROL PANEL or contact your account administrator. In that case, you will need to set up the Google Authenticator app again following the steps above.