Original Article ID: 3448
The purpose of this article is to explain how to configure the backlight on the Yealink
This article applies to:
This article does not apply to:
Any other phones / devices
Handset backlight status in the charging state or out of the charging state can be configured independently of each other. If enabled, the backlight is always on. Otherwise, the backlight is turned off after the handset is idle for a period of time. But the backlight is automatically turned on when an incoming call arrives, a key is pressed or the status of handset changes. You can disable the backlight to save power.
To configure the backlight via the handset:
- Press to enter the main menu.
- Select ->Display->Display Backlight.
- Press or to select the desired value from the In Charger field
- Press or to select the desired value from the Out Of Charger field.
- Press the Save soft key to accept the change or the Back soft key to cancel.