This article describes several useful features that you can use with the Hosted PBX service.
How to transfer the call directly to the Voice mail:
- When you received a call, search for Blind-transfer option (soft key BlndTr) on your IP phone and press it.
- Then dial '*' and the user's extension to which Voice mail you wish to transfer the caller.
Note: On Cisco phones you may be unable to dial more than 2 digits after dialing '*'. In this case you will need to edit your default dial plan on the phone which should look like '*xx|11|0|00|[2-9]xxxxxx|1xxx[2-9]xxxxxxS0|xxxxxxxxxxxx'. You will need to change it to '*xxxx|11|0|00|[2-9]xxxxxx|1xxx[2-9]xxxxxxS0|xxxxxxxxxxxx'.
How to log in and out of huntgroups directly from your IP phone:
- To log in the hungroup dial its extension and add '1'.
*XXXX*1 (log into a huntgroup with extension XXXX).
- To log out of the hungroup dial its extension and add '0'.
*XXXX*0 (log out of a huntgroup with extension XXXX).
For example, if you need to log into a huntgroup with extension 7788, dial **7788*1. To log out, dial **7788*0.
How to set up short (7-digit) local dialing from your IP phone:
- Navigate to CONTROL PANEL > Services > Hosted PBX > Phone numbers.
- Specify the local area code by tiping it in the corresponding field
- Save changes.
Note: Local area code setting is account wide. If you have phones in different locations/NPAs, 7-digit will dial the specified NPA from all of devices.