General steps for setting up an email account on a Windows Phone
To set up an email account on your Windows Phone:
- Enable ActiveSync on the mailbox. Read the Knowledge Base article on How do I activate ActiveSync service for the user? for instructions.
- Find your particular settings (Username, Exchange domain, Server address). The correct account information can be found in CONTROL PANEL under Users > firstname.lastname@example.org > Exchange > ActiveSync or in My Services > ActiveSync.
- Add the Exchange account on your Windows Phone, following the instructions below.
Adding an Exchange account on a Windows Phone
Perform the steps from 1 to 8 on the picture below:
3. In case you do not have
4. The prompt Something went wrong will appear. Tap on Advanced
5. On the next screen add the following information:
6. Complete the setup process by tapping Sign in.