ShareSync Outlook plugin allows you to replace message attachments with web links pointing to files in ShareSync.
To enable Outlook Plugin, right-click on ShareSync icon in System Tray and choose Enable Microsoft Outlook plugin.
Restart Outlook client:
- ShareSync Desktop client must be running.
- When composing a message, click ShareSync icon in the ribbon and choose Select Files.
- Choose a file from your desktop.
- ShareSync automatically uploads it to the server and outs a link to a file to the top of the message.
- When recipients click on a file, files will be immediately downloaded from ShareSync Web.
- In Outlook click on ShareSync icon in the ribbon to open Settings.
- Here you can configure automatic files replacement, password protection and notification prompt.