What Operating Systems are supported?
- Windows 2012 Standard 64 bit and Windows 2012 Standard R2
- Optimized images for Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise 64bit. New servers can be created based on these two images.
- Windows 2003 SP2 (R2) 64bit workloads can be migrated to a Cloud Server, but new servers running Windows 2003 are not supported.
- Optimized images for Linux (Cent OS, Ubuntu)
What is the capacity of a Cloud Server?
You can add to your basic Cloud Server package up to:
- 8 CPU cores
- 1TB of storage
- 32GBs of RAM
Can I downgrade the Cloud Server package?
You can only downgrade CPU and Memory packages for a Cloud Server. Storage cannot be downgraded.
How long does it take to create a new Cloud Server?
- When a new server is added, it is first being provisioned. It might take up to 15-20 minutes for a server to become provisioned.
What Management Services are supported?
- Management of all Infrastructure Components
- OS Patch Policies
- Server Backup
- Basic Monitoring
- Managed Firewall/VPN
Is there any Antivirus installed?
- AV is currently not integrated with a Cloud Server basic configuration. You will need to deploy your own AV agents to the Cloud Servers.
How is my Server backed up?
- Cloud Server is backed up on a daily basis with the default retention policy of one week included in the price of the server, and maximum retention policy of four weeks.
What monitoring is available?
- Resources are averaged over a 24 hour period. The statictics can be found in CONTROL PANEL > Services > Cloud Servers > Server name.
- You can install the monitoring tools that you prefer on the server.
- A recommended Server upgrade will be offered starting with average CPU, memory or storage usage being over 70%.
What is VPN/Firewall configuration?
- Firewall, by default, has only ports 80, 443, and 3389 open.
- IPsec VPN and site-to-site VPN are supported.
- NAT & DHCP support