To install ShareSync for Mac:
Download ShareSync application for Mac. You can download it from CONTROL PANEL > Services > ShareSync > Downloads or CONTROL PANEL > Home > Downloads. ShareSync application for Mac is also available here.
Run the pkg file. The installation wizard window will pop up and follow the steps in the wizard:
- Click Continue to begin the installation
- Click Continue > Agree to accept the license agreement. It can also be saved or printed.
- Click the Change Install Location button (if needed) to change the install location. Click Install and wait while the package scripts are running
- Wait till the package is installed > click Continue
- Click Close
- Launch ShareSync. Enter your login and password > click Log In. Your ShareSync folder is ready to use.
Note: If you see the following 2FA prompt, this means that two-factor authentication is enabled for you by the administrator:
Read the knowledge base article on How To Use Two-Factor Authentication To Access $unite or ShareSync for more information
- Select device type > click Continue
- Select ShareSync location > click Continue
- Select folders to sync > click Open ShareSync
To upgrade ShareSync for Mac:
- Close ShareSync application.
- Run the installation of new client on the top of the existing client.
To uninstall ShareSync for Mac:
Refer to the Knowledge Base Article on uninstallation process for up to date instructions.