This article will give you instructions on how to configure email alerts for a SharePoint library/list to be sent to a distribution list.
- Log in to CONTROL PANEL and navigate to Services > Distribution lists.
- Create a new distribution list and add members to it.
Read the Knowledge Base article on How do I create a Distribution List in Exchange for more information.
- Log in to your SharePoint site and navigate to Settings > Site Settings > Site Permissions:
- Add this distribution list to the site as a member of an existing SharePoint permission group or create a new group for it:
Read the Knowledge Base article on How do I create users for the Sharepoint 2013 site assotiated with my Exchange Account? for more information.
- Permissions level: at least, Read permissions.