Follow the steps below to set up your network for initial service:
- The Internet service that you get from your Internet Service Provider (ISP) should be one of the supported types.
- Ensure that you have enough bandwidth for the number of phones that you are going to have.
- Review your network topology. Ensure that all devices are compatible with VoIP. Review the full list of devices that we have documented.
- In case if some of your network devices are not considered compatible either follow our instructions to modify the settings if applicable or replace the devices that are incompatible with recommended ones. If your device is not documented refer to important information for all network devices.
- Smarsh Hosted Services can't set up the network devices from the scratch for you, however we can apply settings important for Voice Services.
- Ensure that you have recommended LAN configuration.