This article describes the Hosted PBX service options that you can manage in My Services.
Log in to My Services and navigate to the section Voice & Fax.
- Configure: This page provides all necessary settings for all kinds of setup.
- Voice Mail & PIN: Here you can reset the PIN to your Voice Mail, specify the email address for it and upload custom voice mail greeting.
- Find me, Follow me: Set up the phone numbers to which an incoming call will be transferred in case you do not answer it on the main number.
- Devices: This page displays your devices, their IDs and passwords. You can add new devices here.
- Hunt Groups: You can log in to, and log out of, the Hunt groups on this page.
- Call History: You can view all of your calls or, filter them by several parameters to find some specific calls.
- Click-to-Call: Here, you can select the device that receives the Click-to-Call calls.
- Conference Bridges: If Conference Bridges are installed on your account, this page displays its settings.