You can use the spell checker in Outlook Web Access in Exchange 2010 when sending emails. By default, this option is turned off in OWA. This article will guide you through enabling the spell checker. Once it is enabled, all words that were misspelled will be underlined.
Note: OWA for Exchange 2016, Exchange 2013 and for Exchange 2010 SP3 relies on the web browser for spell checking. If correct spellings are not being offered in OWA 2016, 2013 or 2010 (SP3), make sure that the spell-checking option is enabled in your web browser.
- Log in to Webmail using your credentials.
- Navigate to Options (top right corner) > See all options:
- Go to Settings > Spelling tab and turn on the spell checker:
Check the box 'Always check spelling before sending,' select the dictionary and Save changes:
Create a new email and click Check Spelling:
- Your spelling will be checked even if you do not click Check Spelling. When you try to send an email with misspells you will be notified:
To correct the spelling right-click on the underlined word to see suggestions.
- If you need to change the language you can do it in the new email options: