The article describes the process of setting up a policy which restricts users from sending messages to external recipients located outside your organization using Policy-based Encryption. To learn more about account-wide Policy-based Encryption, read the Knowledge Base article Getting started with policy-based encryption.
To restrict users from sending messages to external recipients you need to set up an email policy using the Encrypted Email Console.
- Log in to Encrypted mail gateway (CONTROL PANEL > Services > Compliance > Encrypted Email > Encrypted Mail Gateway).
- Hover over Policies.
- Choose Recipient & Sender Groups and click Add an Email List to create the list of the users which you want to restrict delivery for.
- Specify the list name, description, add each email address on a separate line and click Save.
Note: Recipient & Sender Groups accept only full email addresses. Domains alone will not work.
- Choose Email Policies and click Add a Policy.
- Set up a policy as described on a screenshot below and click Save.
- After you enable the policy users will receive the following message when trying to send to the recipients located outside your organization: