Please make sure that Skype for Business Secure Chat and Conferencing is enabled for the user you are going to setup. If not then you will need to enable it first. Read our Knowledge Base article on How Do I Enable Skype For Business For A User? for more information.
Download and install Lync mobile app on your device. To set up Lync on your Windows Phone:
- Start the Lync mobile client and enter the following settings:
- Sign-in address: enter your primary email address.
- Password: enter your mailbox password.
- Tap More Details
- User name: enter primary email address.
Auto-detect server: Off
Read the Knowledge Base article on Lync Mobile Auto-Detect Server Feature for instructions on turning Auto-Detect Server feature ON.
- Input Internal discovery address and External discovery address. You can find them in:
- for admins: CONTROL PANEL > Services > Skype for Business > Instructions
- for users: My Services > Collaboration & File Management > Skype for Business
Your account is now ready for use.