This article describes password recovery process for CONTROL PANEL Administrators. You will also find the steps how to reset the password here. Read Knowledge Base article on Password Requirements.
To recover CONTROL PANEL password:
- Navigate to
CONTROL PANELlogin page and type in your CONTROL PANEL login and click on Forgot you password? link.
- On Password Recovery page type in symbols from capture sign, click Next.
- Select how you would like to get Authorization code: via Email or SMS, click Send Authorization Code.
Note: if you do have a valid phone number assigned to your login, the code would be automatically sent to the email address assigned to your login.
- Type in the code and new password.
- After you clicked on Change Password, re-login to CONTROL PANEL.
To reset CONTROL PANEL login password:
- Navigate to Account > Account Contacts.
- Click on Contact Name of the Administrator you would like to reset the password for.
- On General tab type a new password in the password field. You may generate the password automatically. A password meter pop-up checks if the password meets complexity rules and determines if the password can be considered strong. You can also check the box to request an administrator to reset their password on the first login.
Note: You can access Account Contacts section only if you have Contact Manager role.