To add Company Contacts, log in to CONTROL PANEL and navigate to Services > Company Contacts.
You can either create new contacts manually or import them using a .csv template:
Step 1: Add contact information in the Create New Contact section.
- In Contact Name, enter the name that you want to appear in the Global Address List.
- In Email Address, enter the email address of the contact that is outside your organization.
- Select the Organizational unit if necessary (depends on your plan).
- To continue adding more contacts, click Add another contact and enter the appropriate contact information. The first contact will be saved, but this does not create the contact in the address book yet.
Note: On this page, you may add up to 50 contacts at one time, though your plan may specify how many total Company Contacts are included in your current pricing.
Step 2: When all the desired contacts have been set up, create them (add them all to the Global Address List).
- Review the list of contacts that you have set up. If you need to correct any contact information, remove the contact and add a new one with the correct information.
- Click Create to add all the contacts in the list to the Global Address List. Click OK when prompted.
You may optionally import a CSV file containing contact information. This allows you to add multiple contacts without entering them separately.
- If you have contacts in the in-house Active Directory, we recommend to export them to a CSV file and import the file to your Exchange account. In the export file, make sure to leave only those entries that correspond to the contact ObjectClass.
Read the Knowledge Base article on How do I export Active Directory user information to a CSV file? for more information.
- To import multiple contacts from a text file, click Import Contacts on the Services > Company Contacts page and upload the CSV file you have prepared that contains the contact information.
You must create your CSV file in the correct format. Read the Knowledge Base article on What Active Directory contact properties can I import from a CSV file? for more information.
- Click Choose File to select a source file and click Proceed.
- You will see the list of contacts on the next page. You can edit Contact Name and Email Address before you actualy create contacts. To view other imported contact properties, hover over the View other fields link.
- Click the Create button to create contacts.