To view and manage existing distribution lists, log
On the Distribution Lists page, you can create new distribution lists, change associated settings, or delete existing distribution lists. Read the Knowledge Base article on How do I create a distribution list on Exchange? for information on creating new distribution lists.
Under Distribution Lists:
- Display Name: The name that will appear in the address book.
- E-mail Address: The email address associated with the distribution list.
- Delete: Click this button to remove the selected distribution list from the address book.
- Action: Use this to quickly modify distribution list email addresses and members.
Click on the Display Name to manage other features:
- modify Display Name
- change Organizational Unit
- edit Distribution List information
- hide Distribution List from Address Book (read the Knowledge Base article on What Does Hide From Address Book Option Do? for more information)
- set up Delivery restrictions (read the Knowledge Base article on How Do I Set Delivery Restrictions On A Distribution List? for more information)
- add the
DistribtuionList as a member of another Distribution List
To add a user mailbox to an existing distribution list, or remove a user from a distribution list:
- Navigate to the Services > Mailboxes > Exchange Mailboxes page in CONTROL PANEL.
- Click the display name of the user mailbox you want to manage.
- Under the Exchange tab, click the link next to Member Of.
- If you want to add the mailbox to an existing distribution list, find it in the address book and click Add.
- If you want to remove the mailbox from a distribution list, check the box next to the corresponding
listandchoose Exclude from List.
- You may add external recipients as members of Distribution List. They should be
preliminaryadded to the account as Company Contacts in CONTROL PANEL > Services > Company Contacts.
- Then go back to Services > Distribution Lists and choose the Distribution List in question. Add member as described above. When choosing
userfrom Address book it will be displayed as Contact.