ShareSync mobile app allows you to open and edit your backed up files directly from your mobile device.
You can open a ShareSync file in another app, edit it, and save it back to ShareSync as a new version of the file.
Note: you may need to add ShareSync to the list of locations in your app first.
For Microsoft Office Apps:
- Open Word / Excel / PowerPoint App on your mobile device
- Tap Open
- Choose More, then click Locations
- To add ShareSync to the list, tap More
- Turn the switcher for ShareSync on and tap Done
- Tap ShareSync in the list of available locations
- Choose the file to open
- Edit file
- If AutoSave feature is turned on in the application, the changes will be saved and synced to the cloud automatically. If AutoSave is turned off, tap the Save button to upload the file to the server as a new version of the same file.
For any 3rd party App:
- Open ShareSync App
- Tap Open to open the document in another app
- Edit document
- Save changes
- Close app and return to ShareSync App. Notification Upload Started will be displayed and file will be saved as a new version of the same file