This is a setting that you can apply when administering SharePoint.
To change the time zone setting:
- Log in to CONTROL PANEL and navigate to Services > SharePoint.
- Click on the link to access your SharePoint site and enter your Administrative username and password.
- Click Site Actions > Site Settings at the top of the page.
- Under Site Administration, click the Regional Settings link.
- In the Time Zone section, change the time zone to the one you want.
- Click the OK button to apply changes.