To receive calls for a Hunt Group, you must:
- Be a member of the Hunt Group.
- Have a phone configured to receive calls as a user who is assigned to the Hunt Group.
- Log in to the Hunt Group.
To see a list of Hunt Groups that you are a member of, log in to My Services and click on Hunt Groups under Voice & Fax:
You cannot add yourself to, or remove yourself from a Hunt Group. Only the administrator can set up Hunt Group membership.
To log in to the Hunt Group:
- In My Services, click on Hunt Groups under Voice & Fax.
You will see a list of Hunt Groups that you are a member of.
- Find the Hunt Group you want to log in to. (If necessary, you can type part of the name in the search box, and click Apply Filter to filter the list.)
- In the Action column, click Log In for the corresponding Hunt Group.
You will see a notification message at the top of the page confirming that you have logged in. Now you will begin receiving calls for the Hunt Group.
- When you are finished handling calls for the Hunt Group, go to Hunt Groups under Voice & Fax in My Services again and click Log Out for the Hunt Group.
- If you participate in more than one Hunt Group, you must log in to (and log out of) each of them separately.
- When you are logged in, Hunt Group calls automatically ring on your extension. You cannot control the calls from My Services.
- When you are leaving the Hunt Group, please remember to log out. Otherwise, calls could continue being sent to you when you are not there.
- You can view a list of the active, completed and missed calls on the Call Report tab. Read the Knowledge Base article on Where Can I View Active Calls and Call History? for more information.
The Account Administrator can also log a user in or out of a Hunt Group in CONTROL PANEL > Services > Hosted PBX > Hunt Groups (click on the name of the Hunt Group and go to Agents tab).