My Services Control Panel allows you to manage your Exchange mailbox through your web interface. It is located at My Services. Use your full email address and mailbox password to log in.
You will have the following sections available to you. Please note that not all settings can be modified by all users. The ability to modify data in My Services is controlled by your account administrator.
This section can be found in the left hand upper corner of the screen and it includes the following options:
- Upload photo
- Change password
- Edit profile: redirects to extended list of user settings which includes options above, individual information fields and allows to manage email addresses. Correct mailbox username is also displayed here.
- DOWNLOADS & INSTRUCTIONS: includes downloads of all applications available for this user and short setup instructions for them.
The following list of Exchange mailbox settings can be managed in this section:
- Distribution lists: Allows you to join Distribution lists which exist on the account.
- Mailbox Access: Allows you to give other users Send As and Full Access permissions for your mailbox.
- Storage: Provides information on current mailbox size.
- Mail forwarding: Allows you to setup forwarding from your mailbox to another email address. There can only be one Forwarding address per mailbox. If more than one mailbox needs to be listed as an alternate recipient, your account administrator MUST create a distribution list so you can add that distribution list as the alternate recipient.
- Out of office assistant: Allows you to setup automatic out of office replies.
- Email addresses: this page is where you can add email aliases and select your primary email address. Aliases are multiple references to a single mailbox and they must be in a domain associated with the Hosted Exchange account. Mail sent to an alias email address will be delivered to the mailbox of the primary address for the user. All mail sent out by the user will have the primary address in the From part of the message.
- Advanced settings:
- IMAP – If this box is checked, you will be able to connect to the Exchange server using an IMAP email client.
- POP – If this box is checked, you will be able to connect to the Exchange server using a POP email client.
- OWA – If this box is checked, you will be able to connect to the Exchange server using Outlook Web Access.
- Mailbox Limits: These limits are applied to messages and are set to the maximum value by default.
- Configure Email: Redirects to DOWNLOADS & INSTRUCTIONS page.
- Login to Outlook Web Access: Redirects to Webmail
You should see icons of all the services available for this user in this section. When clicking on the icon it will pull up additional details/settings for the service, if it has been already enabled for you. If the service has not been activated for this user yet, it will provide you an ability to request it from your account administrator.