You can synchronize personal information management (PIM) data such as tasks, memos, contacts, and calendar entries so that the entries on your BlackBerry® device and your desktop mail client are identical. If wireless PIM synchronization is enabled, PIM data is synchronized over the wireless network automatically. You can enable or disable wireless PIM synchronization for the following device applications:
- Address Book
To enable or disable wireless PIM synchronization, please follow the steps below:
- On the Home screen, click Address Book.
- Click the trackwheel and select Options.
- In the Wireless Synchronization field, press the Space key until the field displays:
- Yes (to enable wireless PIM synchronization)
- No (to disable wireless PIM synchronization)
- Click the trackwheel and select Save.
- Click the trackwheel and select Close.
- Press the Escape button.
- Repeat these steps for Calendar, MemoPad and Tasks.
BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited.