To install ShareSync for Windows:
Note: installation requires Administrative privileges. For information on
ShareSyncapplication for Windows. You can download it from CONTROL PANEL > Services > ShareSync > Resources or login to web interface of ShareSync for any user > Help & Download. ShareSync application for Windows is also available here.
- Run the previously downloaded file
- Accept the License Service Agreement
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Log in with the ShareSync credentials
- Select the device type: Corporate device or Personal device
- Choose the ShareSync location
- Select folders to synchronize to ShareSync.
Note: when External users logs into new Desktop App, they would have no ability to select Device category, the Device would be automatically marked as 'Personal'. Click here for more details about the difference between device types.
Note: in order to pin the ShareSync folder to Quick access in Windows 10, right-click it and click Pin to Quick access: