Read the Knowledge Base article on End Users Password Requirements to learn about acceptable passwords.
Navigate to Services > Mailboxes. There are two options to reset the password:
- click Action > Reset Password
- click Display Name of the user > User Info > Reset password
Log in to My Services and click on Change password (next to the user profile picture)
Read the Knowledge Base article on What Is My Services? How Does It Work? for more information.
Note: only Exchange 2013 users can reset password in OWA.
- Log in to OWA and navigate to Settings > Change password.
- Enter current password and specify new password twice > hit Save.
Important: user cannot change their password in following in following cases
- Account administrator restricted password change and reset for the user or all users in the company. Contact administrator to reset your password.
Useris linked with on-premises Active Directory. Passwordneeds to be changed in your AD.