To view other mail folders, you need to set up folder redirection from the BlackBerry® device.
Note: Folder redirection setup on the BlackBerry device requires BlackBerry Device Software 4.0 or later.
- From the Home screen, go to Messages.
- Display the menu, and select Options > Email Settings (Email preferences for Blackberry OS6).
- Click the trackwheel or press the menu key, and select Folder Redirection.
- In the Folder Redirection menu, highlight the Mailbox and select Expand.
- Highlight the Inbox and select Expand.
- Highlight the folder for which you want to turn on redirection.
- Display the menu, and select Change Option.
- Display the menu, and select Save to save the changes. New email messages that are filtered to the subfolder will now appear on the BlackBerry in a subfolder of the same name. Existing email messages from the subfolder will not reconcile and synchronize to the BlackBerry subfolder.
Note: If you are unable to select Expand for any of the folders, or if the Change Option menu option is unavailable, try turning Wireless Reconcile on the handheld off and then on again. You can find Wireless Reconcile in Messages > Options > Email Reconciliation. (The correct path to this option may be different on certain devices, so it may be worthwhile to refer to your device manual.)
BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited.